3-4" embroidery hoops
fabric for background
1" red pom pom
Find the printable pattern here.
1. Place the fabric into the embroidery hoop. Center the snowflake and secure with a few pins.
2. Stitch through the center of each of the arms of the snowflake.
4. Once finished, arrange and tighten the hoop so it is centered. Using a needle and thread run a stitch around the edge to gather and pull the fabric to the hoop center. Trim the excess fabric.
5. Sew the circle of felt to the fabric on the back of the hoop.
6. Thread the cord through the hoop screw and the pom pom. Tie a knot.