Oh boy, I am back among the living. Whew, it's been a rough week of being sick here. I got an awful sinus infection that had me in bed for a week. Finally, I am on the mend. Forgive me for not being a good poster over the next few days but I have got orders to catch up on and I still have Halloween beads on the front of my website. Loosing a week of work when you're not planning on it throws you for a loop. I will catch up and be back at blogging and twittering and all that fun stuff next week. In the meantime, it's flash back Friday. Here is last year's Holiday Project from this week.
Have a great day,
- 1 large ceramic bead
- 12 inches of 20 gauge sterling silver wire
- 2 coordinating 10mm glass beads
- 2 coordinating see beads
- pin finding with flat back
- jewelry glue
- flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- Fold the wire in half. With the folded end in the tip of your round nose pliers and turn it to make a spiral.
- String one of the glass beads and the ceramic bead onto the two ends of wire.
- Now string a seed bead, a glass bead, and one more seed bead onto one of the ends of wire.
- Grab that same end of wire and twist into a tight spiral.
- With the remaining wire fold it in half and send the loose end into the ceramic bead.
- Fold the wire so it is flat. Grab the end in the tip of your round nose pliers and twist into a loose spiral.
- With jewelry glue, secure the pin to the back side of the large ceramic bead. Let it dry completely flat.