So if you pay any attention to my blog you have probably figured out I love the Holidays. I get pretty excited about stuff, sometimes too excited. So over the years I have had some pretty funny and not so funny stuff happen. I thought I would share some of these stories with you….
When I was about 10, I was getting Christmas punch out of peculator and pushed so hard on the handle it tipped over and burnt my hand. I had to have it medicated and wrapped for a few days after that.
The following year, at our Christmas ever dinner, I stuck a fondue fork straight out of the hot oil into my mouth; I have blisters for a week after that. That same Christmas our friends were about to come down for a party. Our artificial tree that had seen better days, had tons of presents under it, my mom asked me to pull out the presents for the party. I did but I guess I pulled to hard, because the tree went crashing over onto the coffee table. The crash broke almost all of my great grandma’s antique glass ornaments. Oops!
I did have a few years free of mishaps but when I was in high school, it was the last day of school before Christmas break. It was snowing really hard and the phone rang at 6:00 am, it was my friend calling to tell me school had been cancelled. I not being a morning person went running for the phone half asleep; I caught my foot on the floor heater ad broke my toe. Good thing I got out of school that day.
So the most recent mishap, which was my most costly, was a few years ago. My boys were little and we were on or way out to drive around and look at
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Hello! The Jennifer Jangles Shop is hitting the road this weekend. I am headed to The Villages Quilt Show this weekend. Here's the map and info if your near the area and want to come. It should be fun.